Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
The Emerald Staff (Custodian Novel, #2) - Alison Pensy Thank you to Alison Pensy (aka Ali) for letting me Betta read this books for her. It was very fun sharing notes and making a few suggestions for you.Fraedra is back on an other adventure, but this time Faen is by her side as her boyfriend. Living in her house is a little awkward since Faen has to be the dog as long as her dad is around, and at school he is 'Fedrick'.Vivianna is making trouble for the couple by dating Faedras dad. And on the journey to stop her, they discover deep secrets and make some new friends.(Hint: They're big, have wings and breath fire.....oh yeah, they're featured on the cover) I hope this isn't the ending of the series. I'll be waiting for more from you (Ali), and the characters!