Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Lady of Light and Shadows (Tairen Soul, #2) - C.L. Wilson 4.5 starsIt gets harder and harder to write reviews for the continuing books of a series, because I just want to gush on how good(well more like amazing) they are. I try to hold my slef back, but don't get the wrong idea, cause I still love the book, and the characters, and the writting etc, etc. I just don't want to sound too repetitive if I can help it.This series id definetly for the Epic Fantasy Romance lovers. The journey continues with our Tairen Soul, Rain, and his Truemate, Ellysetta, enjoying they're courtship and weeding plans. At the same time, they're trying to convince the King and Lords of Celeria to keep the borders between Celeria and Eld closed. Otherwise, the Mage will have them at their mercy to stike as they please.Like in the first book, there is alot of information throuwn at you, some of it is answered, and some we still need to figure out. We're also introduced to the Dark Lord, Gaelen, who has been forsaken for the past 1,000 years, and now has made it his mission to murder Ellysetta upon discovering some disturbing news about her. But boy oh boy, is he i for a surprise. Another huge surprise comes from Adrian, one of Ellysetta's personal guards.The first half of the book was a little slow paced. By the halfway point we're back in non-stop, edge of your seat, can't stop reading, mode. And it keeps up until the very last page (just like book 1!).Ellysetta's powers and true identity is finally revealed, with some heart breaking knews about her birth parents. And the book ends with the journey towards the Fading Lands on the way. Another brilliant read by C.L. Wilson. I can't wait to start book 3!