Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Between Shades of Gray - Ruta Sepetys I love it, in a hertwrenching, disbelieving, kind of way. If that makes sense.I am so.....humbled by this story of unjustice, strength, survival, and love. It makes me tear up as soon as I think about it.It swells, and breaks my heart at the same time.It pains me to read about the extremities where hate will take you. There are many things poluting the earth right now, but what is really destroying us as human beings, is hate, racism, discrimination and ignorance.This ia a beautiful story about the uglyness in the world, and how LOVE, is a much better survival weapon, than any bullet or bomb ever created. The victims of these events are some of the greatest people to strive to be like, and I hope many, MANY, more people come across this amazing book, and that they love it as much as I do.