Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Under Mr Nolan's Bed: Revised (Under Mr. Nolan's Bed, #1) - Selena Kitt 3.5 to 4 starsThe fact that Erica was involved in Leah and Mr. Nolan's relationship definetly brought the rating down for me. It just didn't make any sense that she got involved and that Leah would pull Erica so much into it.Appart from that I really liked this book. It is definetly not for the faint of heart or easily shocked. There are tons of graphic sex scenes(which is very normal for a Selena Kitt book).The book is hot, the story intriguing and the ending left me satisfied(not including Erica in the picture).I'm glad that I read the revised versions of Kitt's incest books, I'm happy that she re-wrote them that way. But I'm not happy that she was somewhat forced to do it in order for Amazon.com to put them back in their site. I think everyone has a right to read whatever the hell they fell like reading. There is nothing wrong with horror, incest, slaughter, etc, books. If you can't tell the difference from a Fiction/Fantasy book from reality, then there is something wrong with you. I am definetly an addition to Mrs. Kitt's fan base.