Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead Dear Richelle Mead(@richellemead):I dont believe I have enough words to say how much I loved this book....I laughed, I cried and my heart was racing through out the whole book.So many troubles, so many journeys and so many obstacles to overcome.***SPOILER***Am I glad of the outcome of the book? Ofcouse!...mostly.To me Rose and Dimitri have alway belonged together, and to see them finally with each other, brought more joy to me than I would have imagined.But I guess I never expected to feel so bad for Adrian, until I read just how heart broken he was. I actually cried for him. At a certain point in the book I actually thought that may Rose and Dimitri wouldn't end up together. And it did not bug me at all. Adrian is a more than great guy and he really, trully deserves his happy ending. I really hope he gets it in the Spin-off series.Do I recommend this book? This series? To anyone?Without a doubt.One of the most excilerating, passionate and outstanding series of all time. From beging to end.Thank you for letting us share this amazing world with you, an experience I hope to pass on to my daughter and grand-daughters for many generations to come.Sincerally and trully thankfull,Me.