Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Cry Wolf - Patricia Briggs I have to say that I love Ms. Briggs writting style.Her books (including/specially the Mercedes Thompson series) are filled with action from beging to end, and her writting style is very easy and enjoyable. The books are not to big but that doesnt mean they are lacking in any sense.I liked the idead this book had of an Omega bringing peace to were-wolves. And Charles was a very like-able character too. I still prefer the Mercy series and Mercy over the spin-off of Anna and Charles. But considering Mercy is one of my Fav heroines, I didnt expect this book to top it.I still liked the book and the story quite alot. And like I said, Ms. Briggs writting style has alot to do with it.