Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver If your are looking for a great read then look no further.This book is absolutely outstanding. With a protagonist that goes from being a push over bully, to a mature centered woman that put her priorities in order.It is definetly a rollercoaster ride, that has you hating Sam in one moment and loving her the next.You start asking your self, What if one moment you're here and the next you're gonne? What would you have done differently? How many regrets do you leave behind?This book will make you wonder if you trully are living life to the fullest. I have to say I cried about 5 or 6 times during my reading bacause this book is so powerful.It made me feel vulnerable and raw, but it also gives me hope to think that we're never too late to make our selves better persons. To appreciate the little things that trully matter, like family, friends and loved ones. To give thanks that we're still alive, with health and strong legs and arms to work hard for a living.Stop complaining about useless hollow stuff like cars, fashion, looks and social status. And start to live. To really live with a purpose and with humility.In one word this book is EPIC.Ms. Oliver, I take my hat of to you.Thank you for one of the best reads of my short life.