Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand This book is one of the best YA I've read in a while!***************MIGHT BE A LITTLE SPOILERY******************************The concept of the Nephilim or angel-bloods is really good and interesting. The purpose of their excistence is basically to have a vision of something they have fullfil.Clara is 'supposed' to save Christian. The most gorgeous and popular guy in her new school. And she is also very drawn towards him, like some premeditated attraction she feels inside her.But then Clara spends the summer with Tucker and realizes she has to make her own decissions. To be with the guys she is 'meant' or 'destined' to be with, or defy a higher power and stay with the guy that now holds her heart.The writting style was easy and brezzy to read. And it was very fluent through out the whole book.Clara is a good heroine and I liked both guys...well Tucker more...way more.It basically stayed on the ONE predicament with a few twist in the way. But the ending was very good and leaves you wondering what will happen next.This was a refreshing read, because it doesnt follow the typical 'girl-meets-guy' and falls totally heads over heals for him. The attraction she feels for Christian is obvious but it doesnt overshadow the great guy she finds later.I am really anxious to find out what happens in the next book!Well done Ms. Hand!