Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Stray - Rachel Vincent What did I like about this book?1. Ok well for once it was about werecats not werewolves, which made it refreshing and very interesting.2. Fayth was a very good heroine/protagonist. With the exception of a few chapters where she was starting to piss me off. Overall she was, Kickass, Strong, a Rebel, Self Sufficient, and willing to negociate when it was necesary.3. Jace was soooo attractive! Why can't more characters be introduced the way he was introduced?He's playful but passionate, snarky but serious when the occasion presents it self. And he cares about Fayth but there are alot of obstacles in his way.4.Mark was annoying in the begining of the book. He was so posessive and stuborn. But as the book moves along I started feeling bad that he was obviously still in love with Fayth and he kept getting rejected. From there I started finding him interesting until finally I fell for him, specially towards the middle/end of the book.5.The story and the complications were very intriging and there were a few surprises along the way. The way they tested Fayth's capability to stay strong and focused and to never losse hope were very good and made me like her more.I wish Goodreads would have a .5 rating because this is a 4.5 rating definetly. Im not sure I would give it a 5 star rating but I might just come back and change it to 5.Definetly read it, its good!