Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Goddess of Light  - P.C. Cast I feel obligated to write a review for this book because I liked it so much.All of the Goddess Summoning books have a beautiful message in them and I have loved them all, but this book being put in the modern world of Las Vegas made it feel more real to me.Im sure alot of us indentify with the heroines of this books, well I identified with Pamelas experiences, having had the same experiences in my past marriage she had in hers. Running away from over protective, suffocating ex-husbands that want to drown you and break you little by little with the excuse of "their love to you" really hit deep within me.Not only that, but also her strugle to allow her self to love and trust again. Realizing that love is also about getting hurt but enjoying each moment and learning from you mistakes.P.C. Cast has a beautiful way of showing you that eventhough things might seem bad and dark right now there is always a light at the end of the tunel. The question is, will you stay stuck in the mud or follow the light to an opportunity for a new beggining?