Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend - Kody Keplinger This is another book that I won't rate down, Yes it has some imperfections but the overall of it is great. This book is great! It has everything you can ask for in a book, drama,sexiness,love,acceptance,forgiveness,oh and did I say drama.Some of the things i liked more about it were how people might not really know that a single word, (DUFF), might change the perspective of your self, hurting your feelings and selfsteem. But for Bianca, in the end she came to realize WE ALL have had something similar happen to us, or have been called something that we didn't consider we were. That words have the power to hurt us only if we let them and maybe next time we'll think about it twice before calling some one a slut, a dork, a DUFF, or fat.The other thing that I Loved about this book, but I gotta say it might be a little SPOILERY!!!!!!Was the fact that Wesley didnt give up on Bianca, like most characters do in the books I've read lately.He understood where her insecurities came from, and that she was scared of him, of him not changing his ways. But I loved the note he leaves her. Thats one of the moments I realized he will be one of my fav characters of all time: "Wesley Rush doesn't chace girls, but I'm chasing you."From selfsteem issues to alcoholism and abondonment this book has the whole package and I would recomend everyone to read it!I will be sure to pick up the next book Kody K writtes, she has becomed one of my favorite writters =).