Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
River Marked (Mercedes Thompson, #6) - Patricia Briggs I enjoyed this book a lot! The pace from the previous books was different in this one. We still had action, adventure, romance, humour, etc.. but the book centered it self around Mercy and Adam because they were on their honeymoon. Insted of "on the edge" I found the book more soothing and mellow (wich let me tell you , was NOT a bad thing). I've always praised the Mercy series for being little books packed with excitement and action, and truthfully I don't know how Ms. Briggs managed to do a 90 degree change on this book and still make me like it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Patricia Briggs is a BRILLIANT writter!I have a sad/happy feeling about the last Mercy book. Like always, I'm super excited to read it, but since its the last in the series, I'm sad its coming to an end at the same time. So if you're a Mercy series fan, don't be turned off by the changes in the book. Change isn't always good or bad, its just different. ;)