Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Lover Awakened - J.R. Ward My favorite of the series so far! I have been anxious to read about Zsadist and Bella since book 2 and this book does not disappoint at all.There were a few things that annoyed me like: The over use of certain words, the it, What's doin?, shitkickers, etc. Zsadist keeping Bella away for the entire book(and not just away, but he pushed her towards Phury!), and Bella begging to be with him like a puppy. I am a little contradicted because if Bella hadn't pushed so much then they probably wouldn't have ended up together, so in a way it was good. But at the moment it annoyed me and made me want to shake her and tell her "Have some dignity lady!".There were some extremly sad and beautiful parts in this book that broke my heart over and over, some in a good way and some not so much. We find out what happened to Z while he was a Blood Slave, and how much this has marked him. He was destroyed so much that he feels like he's dirty all the time and unworthy of anything and anyone. It broke my heart to see him like that, specially when he is scrubbing his skin raw for Bella. What also broke my heart was that we find out Z can't read or write, (Oh my God, I'm tearing up right now...), Welsie....Why did she have to die?? And poor, poor Thorment. Just when he thought he was having the perfect family now that John(whom I'm assuming, we all think is Darious re-encarnated right?) was added in to the family, everything is destroyed for him. Zsadists evolution takes the whole book to be completed. And at the very end when Bella comes back to tell him she's having his young and he writtes her the note....I shed tears of happiness...like I'm about to do right now...*sniff, sniff*This book was a total emotional roller coaster and I nerver, and I mean NEVER, thought that this series could grave me and open my heart to it like it has. I am extremly happy to have given the series a go and I will certainly keep reading it till the end.