Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 5) - J.R. Ward I love Jane! She is definetly my kind of girl. The previous protagonists had been good but somewhat annoying at times(even Bella, whom I love now, but got on my nerves at a time)....and then we have Jane. Snarky, sarcastic, strong, big mouthed, brutally honest and smart. Maybe its because I can really indentefy with her, but I think she's just great. Vishous was good in the past books, and I felt bad for him and his feelings towards Butch, but I didn't really like him until we get to see his story and the 'Why' of his personality. He, like Zsadist, had a brutal background. This made me fall in love with him in a heart beat. For me, there's nothing like a tormented guy moving on from a horrible past, to become a better person for him and for his loved ones. Z's development was much more slower than V's, but I can honestly say, I love V as much as Z. These are my top brothers.I also liked that we didn't get the lesser point of view in this book. It gave the author more time to plant Phury's book in motion and also more time with John M.(I love that JM is close with Z!) Which I enjoy more than the lessers in the picture. The ending was another good thing. I did not see what happened to Jane coming, and I don't mean the killing part, I mean the coming back as a gost part. I thought she was just gonna be another Mary case but I'm glad it was different. And what V did at the very very end.....wow, can I say one more time that I love him? Anyways, great book. If you've enjoyed the past BDB books I don't think this will dissappoint you.