Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Lover Enshrined - J.R. Ward I though there was alot going on in this book. Some of it good, some of it blah, and some of it good and bad at the same time.I'm glad Phury got his book and his "happy ending". But there was alot of the lessers POV in this book. Having just read Lover Unbound, which had NO lessers scenes at all, it was somewhat overwelming and frustrating. I am NOT a fan of the lesser scenes and I found my self rushing and skip reading(I do not like to skip read!) throu their scenes. In book 3 (Zsadist's book), I somewhat liked the lesser scenes because of the whole Bella being kidnapped by a mind f**ked idiot lesser, who thought he was in love with her. But after that, the less lesser POV I get, the happier I'm going to be.Now this is gonna be a goo/bad thing from the book. There was ALOT of John, Quinn and Blay. Good, because I love those 3! They have all gone through the transition and getting used to their new bodies. John is very interested in Xhex, Revhenge's top security guard, and it was very good to see him interact with her and with Q and B. Quinn and Blay are just awesome. I totally get why everyone loves them. Their lives and relationships are sooo complicated, specially now that the cat is out of the bag about B's feelings for Q. Q is such a whore but I still love him. I could go on and on about them but all you need to know is that they are a great trio, great friends and I'm soooo looking forward to reading more about them.Now to Rhevenge. His book is next in line, so its no surprise that we get a path set out to get comfortable about reading about him. Like in all the other books, we get a little bit of a back ground on the next guy in line for the next book, and it was really good to read about him in another enviroment that wasn't the club. He already has some problems brewing in his path and I'm totally ready to find out how he's gonna handle them and what he's gonna do next.Now.......Thorment.... He comes back!!!! Well, more like he's dragged back. He is still destroyed about Welsie and his young and has no interest in coming back, all he wants to do is join them in the fade but his plans are ruined when an unexpected Fallen Angel brings him back to the Brothers. The ctach was that by taking Thorment back, the Brothers had to take the angel with them. I am very intrigued to see where this is going.And finally, we get to Phury. See what I meant about alot going on in this book. There are so many things taking place that I felt like Phury was somewhat robed of his story. He has a really hard time trying to become the Primale, and doesn't want to accept the fact that he is slowly falling for Cormia, the Choosen to be his First mate. I wanted to read more about him and Cormia, I didn't get enough of them. I'm not happy about the fact that Phury is not a brother any more. Yes, he's a brother by name, but by name only. I'm glad he finally works on his addiction problem and that by the end of the book he reconcials with his brothers, and also that he stood up not only for him self and Cormia but for all the choosen too. The way they were living was NUTS, and it was about damn time they moved on from the absurd traditions, that instead of helping them, were driving them to extinction.Over all a very good book. Maaaaaybe my least favorite so far, well, it was better than Dark Lover, but I still liked it.