Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Going Too Far - Jennifer Echols I remember now why I loved [b:Forget You|7129588|Forget You|Jennifer Echols|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51g3YR8-kBL._SL75_.jpg|7039736] so much. I love Jennifer Echols writting!The book was small but it kept my attention the entire time. I started reading late (10 pm), cause I wanted to read a little before bed. But once I got started on this, I coul not put it down. I ended up reading the whole book and finished it by 4 am!At first I was weirded out that Meg could find her 17 yeard old self attracted to a 40 year old (hot!)cop. But once this was sorted out I was fine. I liked the way John and Meg pushed each other and slowly got to know and got comfortable around each other. Well if by slowly do I mean in 5 days, then yeah, slowly. LOLIn the end Meg was a little annoying but I got over it. I remember Echol's protagonist in Forget You, drove me nuts, and Meg was not nearly as annoying. This book reminded me why I love(d) to read this genre so much, and hopefully I'll find more like this one to keep me interested =).