Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Camille (Camille, #1) - Tess Oliver 2.5 starsThis was ok.There wasn't much keeping me reading. The protagonist was naive, childish and annoying most of the time. She bugged the bejesus out of me. The romance was not beliabable. It had no building up to it and I'm tired of the 'love at first sight' romance that keeps happening on most YA books.It felt like I was told what to feel towards everything. I knew how the protagonist was feeling cause I was 'told' how she felt. I knew she was crazy for the guy cause I was 'told' so, etc. I never felt the connection I get with other characters in other books, where I know how they feel, not cause I'm told' but because the writting is almost palpable. The writting in this book was very 2-D.The ending was abrupt and with out a REAL climax, but I was glad the author didn't drag the story more and ended it then and there.Not the best book but I can see the potential the author has. I'll be reading more of hers in the future to see how she evolves.