Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Abduction - Varian Krylov I was very intrigued but somewhat reluctant to read this book. Its a book about self discovery and acceptance but by using kidnapping and non-consentual sex.The book is HUGE. Or it felt that way.The first half of the book(maybe a little less), kept me interested. But once the Main Characters were out of the wilderness and off on their own the story got to be boring for me.The Cabin, the Woods, even Conrad and his manipulation of Devan and Vaughn was interesting....in a twisted, sick kind of way.But after that, the book got boring and felt like it was gonna go on forever, which it did! There are also alot of typos and errors, which usually don't bug me, but maybe it was the length of the book because everytime I read a typo, I would cringe.There are also one twenty too many sex scenes, even for a smut book. It was an ok(maybe even good) first half, and a long, dragged out, boring, blah second half.