Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy #1) - Mira Grant 3.5 starsFor my first Zombie book, I'd say this was pretty darn good.The book has alot of details and descriptions and sometimes it felt dragged out. At the same time I feel like some of those descriptions were necessary to the story and build up of the book.My favorite parts were probably the Blog Posts and the interactions between George(Georgia) and Shaun. I was also pleased that there were alot less Zombie encounters than I was expectiong, and the book focused more on political campaigns and terrorizm attacks.There were some pretty big surprises and twists in this, including: George's death. I mean, what kind of author kills of her Main Character? Well, a pretty bold author if you ask me.Was I absolutely sad and devastated to see George go? Surprisingly yes. Why surprisingly you might ask? Well because I didn't know I liked George that much until her end came. Shaun was(and still is) my favorite of the 2 siblings and sometimes I though George rambled too much. But it turns out I was heartbroken when she died, both for her and for Shaun.Overall, Feed was a good book. Sometimes it dragged a bit, sometimes it moved quickly(specially in the last 200 pages), and it was pretty emotional through out the book.I am definetly looking forward to reading Deadline in the future.