Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater Original Review 07/22/10If you're looking for a sweet love story, then look no further.Sam and Grace are one of the sweetes paranormal coulples out there. The book is well written and the complications are straightforward. There isn't much action at all but like I said this is a sweet love story.And what's the bonus?It has a happy ending! Or is it??It was a beautiful love story that leaves you yearning for the sequel...Re-read Edit 07/08/11I thought that after reading lots of books after Shiver(its been almost a year to the date since I first read this book), I wouldn't like Sam and Grace as much as I did the first time around. Well I'm glad to say that I was wrong. I still love them =)Its kind of weird, because with other books, it would annoy me for the romance to be so 'at first sight' but not with Sam and Grace.