Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Succubus Blues - Richelle Mead 4.5 starsLet's see...where to start.The book was great. Exciting, misterious, engaging, funny and had just the right amount of romance/passion mixed in.Georgina is a Succubi who doesn't want to be...well a Succubus anymore. She made a huge mistake when she was a mortal, and sacrificed her soul for what she believed was the best solution to spare those who she loved.Her life, or excistence, now is hollow. She does a poor job at collectiong souls for her Demon boss and she leads a lonely excistence, keeping people at a distance in order to protect them.She had a pretty strong wall around her self, until she met Roman and Seth. Two polar opposites. The first is out going, social, engaging, decided to get what he wants. In this case, what he wants is Georgina. Georgina can't deny the attraction and lust she feels for Roman, but she also knows the consecuences of getting to close to a mortal.Seth on the other hand is a shy, intovert, non-caffeine drinker, who spends most of his days writting the books Georgina has obsseses over for the past years. Yet, there is a subtle attraction that Georgina is trying to keep as friendship, but she can't help but feel....at home, when she's with Seth.In the middle of all this, the is an Immortal killer on the loose, and her Demon boss, Jerome, and his companion Angel, Carter, are tyring to catch him or her before more deaths start happening. Geogina has gone vigilante, and is trying to solve the mistery on her own, but she is bitting off more than she can chew.A Succubi in denial of her nature, needing(but afraid) to let anyone get too close, that is also on the look out for a murderer on the loose. This is the recepy for dissaster. And a great book.Definetly Thumbs up.