Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
The Awakening - Kelley Armstrong An improvement from the first book, not that the first one wasn't good, but this one is even better.This one has lots of action and mistery. There is also a little bit of romance involved in the mix. I am definetly rooting for Derek to get Chloe, but Simon is a really good guy too. I just think there is alot more chemistry and attraction between Derek and Chloe, they are just resisting and pushing each other away.We find out more about the esperimentation that was done to the supernaturals and this causes the 'fantastic four', Choe, Derek, Simon and Tori(Yes, TORI!), to be on the run from the Edison Group. There is also betrayal and backstabing, and lots of distrust and zombie rising, which is disgustingly amusing to read. I'm on sort of a high with this series right now, so I'm hoping to start reading the last book ASAP.