Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Love Story - Jennifer Echols After reading Forget You and Going Too Far, Jennifer Echols became one of my favorite YA chick lit, romance writers, and I have been impatiently waiting for this book to come out. It was good.I've been trying to pin-point exactly what it was that was missing in this book that made me like it but not love it like the other two. I'm still not sure. Maybe it was the infant behaviour from the Main Characters, that decide that instead of talking things out like the adults they are, they should send mixed signals all the time and try to figure out what was going on in each others head.Maybe the fact that we were left with a less defined "Happy Ending", and more of a "There will be a Happy Endinng", and there was very little actual romance and more angst to get to the romance that was breafly there. Maybe I'm just being a B@tch and my review is being a little too harsh, since I did like the book? Maybe.The fact is, I liked it...not loved it but liked it. I will DEFINETLY be reading more from Mrs. Echols since I still believe she is an amazing writter. And for now I might re-read one of her other books soon to refresh my memory of her great talent, and who knows, maybe I'll re-read this one and like it better the second time around. That's how much I believe in this writter.