Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake Just your avarage boy-meets-girl, girl-kills-peolple story...I'm glad I broke my 'No new series' rule to read this book. Kendare Blake does not hold back. She gives you all the goory details of how a ghost splits someone in half in the blink of an eye. The story is gripping from page one, and by the end of the first chapter, you're hooked.Cas is a ghost killer. Yes, I see the irony and contradiction in that statement, but that IS what he does. Just like his dad did before him, and his ancestors before him.But now Theseus Cassio, or Cas for short, comes across Anna. Anna Korlov. Anna Dressed in Blood. And there is something different about her. Something wrong, or maybe...something right. Cas has to kill Anna, but he's too intrigued by her. She's not a regular ghost. She's strong, extra aggresive, a murderer and...reasonable? And also she spared his life. Why? Why him and no one else?Now more than ever, Cas is determined to figure Anna out. Find out what happened to her and who killed her, and afterwards, he'll kill her himself. If only he could still believe that.This is my first Horror book and I more than enjoyed it. I was spooked, intrigued and invested right away. I stayed up till 2am to finish it, because I just simply COULD NOT put the book down. And believe me, I tried. Now the only thing I want to know is: When is the next one coming out???(Can you hear the desperation in my words? No. Well its there.)