Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins 5 starsThis book was great. Tres magnifique!It was very fun to read and even though there is a conflict called 'boy drama', it wasn't over the top. You don't have that gut wrenching, I feel like I'm dying, feeling you get with other books, but this story definetly felt very real. Like it was picked out of someone real life, which I loved.The Main Characters are great. I love St. Clair. Definetly a feel good book.I wish I could write a better description of how good, and how much I liked this book. But my mind it drawing blanks. I will say this: I only re-read books that I consider to be 'the best of the best', and this is definetly a re-readeble book.