Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick In a word: Outstanding!!An intense story that grabs your attention from beggining to end.Nora knows Patch is trouble and she should stay away, but against her better judgement she feels the pull of the attraction towards him. But can Patch be the one trying to kill Nora or is he here to save her? Nora want to keep her distance, but instead she's falling right into his arms...Patch is one of my top fav guys. He is snarky, misterious, sexy and intense. All with a sense of sarcastic humour to go with it. Nora is easy to relate to, hmmm, not much to say about her, although i remember liking her.Vee got on my nerves soo much. With her as a friend I do not need enemies.Becca's writting is easy and it flows making your experience much more enjoyable than other books.Looking forward to reading book 2.RE-READ 09/11/11 to 09/13/11I was afraid that, after a year since I first read this book, I would feel differently by re-reading it. That I would like it less. But I am thrilled to have loved it as much, if not more than the first time.Besides, with Patch inthe picture, it would be ipossible to not love this book ;)