Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick Just like with Hush Hush, I loved every minute and every page of this book. I love the way Becca writes her books, its like ride that keeps you hoked and on the edge of screaming from beging to end.I liked all of the characters(maybe not Marcy so much) and I was shocked to find out who was trying to kill Nora. And dont even get me started on the ending. Just when you think 'Yes finally Patch and Nora can be together and have a few moments of peace and love' BAM! you're left with a huge Oh no! What happens next?? But if you loved Hush Hush you will NOT be dissappointed with Crescendo.If I could I would give this book alot more stars cause it really does deserve them =D.Re-read on 9/13/11 to 9/14/11I've seen alot of reviews of how this book was a step down from Hush Hush, and after re-reading this I can see where people are coming from. But Becca F. and Patch must have bewitched me because I just am completly in love with this series. Once I start reading I start getting these butterflies and the anxiety to keep reading without stop. I am very happy to feel the same love I felt when I first read this book.Now.....SILENCE!!!!!! [bc:Silence|10637766|Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)|Becca Fitzpatrick|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/517oe2NgLZL._SL75_.jpg|14158688]