Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Forever - Maggie Stiefvater 3.5 starsTo me this wasn't a let down or disappointment, but I can't say it was my favorite either. The book was just really sad and heart wrenching. For some books it works, like it did for Linger, but I wish there wouldd've been more moods to this books instead of just gloom.On the other hand, I still love Sam and Grace's relationship. Maybe its because they are my second book couple that I read about, that I can still take all the loovey doovey stuff. I know that with other books this would have driven me crazy, but for Sam and Grace, it felt natural. Now Cole and Isabelle I was betwitched with. They are polar opposites from Sam and Grace and it gave a nice balance to the story. The ending was...something I did not predict. I thought we would get more of a "...and they lived happily ever after." But it was more of a "Don't worry, everything will be fine in time. Because they are meant for each other and they're love will conquer." I hope I'm making sense. Anyways, I still loved the book. Like I said, not my favorite, but a good ending to their journey. Sam and Grace, and now Cole and Isabelle, will always have a little piece of my heart reserved for them.