Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins Once again I find my slef speechless after reading a Stefanie Perkins book.What can I say that hasn't already been said? Probably nothing. But that won't stop me from praising and gushing and shouting to everyone how much I love this book.The thing about the book, is that the characters are so realistic. It doesn't feel like fictional characters. It feels like a real story brought to life by the wonders of books. Everyone is incredible. Lola, Cricket, Max, Lindsey, Lola's parents, Anna and Ettienne, its like this whole mesh of an awesome story that couls not have come out better. It's perfect.I remember that with Anna and the French Kiss it took me a few chapters to really get into the book but not with this one. The book is engaging, honest and grabbing form the beggining. The story is light but heavy, happy but sad, uplifting but troubling all at the same time. It made me laught and cry, and you just have to love it when a book is so well written, that in brings out all these emotions from you.I won't get in to any explanations because this is just a book you have to read. There is no other way of saying or explaining it. I, once again, want to thank Mrs. Perkins for sharing and doing what she absolutely does an extraordinary job at doing, writting amazing books, with us.