Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Lucifer's Daughter (Princess of Hell, #1) - Eve Langlais Ok so here's the deal: the book isn't BAD and I can see why its got good ratings and stuff. I liked the idea and even some of the characters, but the thing is, there is no chemistry between Eve Langlais and I.You know how sometimes you come across a book that you REALLY enjoy reading even if it wasn't the greatest and the idea isn't that original. Well its probably because of the authors writting style. And that's exactly what happened to me here, but opposite.I just didn't enjoy the way the author writtes. And I'm NOT saying she's a bad writter, because there is a reason she's so freaken popular. People LOVE the way she writtes! And I'm sure many, many others have enjoyed her books. But I just can't say I am one of them.I feel a little guilty cause I have been wanting to read this for the longest time, and it just didn't click with me. It was too rushed and plain. The characters felt too 2 dimentional and undeveloped, and there wasn't a part of the story where I felt its grip at all.(Again, this is my personal opinion).Since this is my second book by her, and I feel the same way about both, I shall read no more books by Eve Langlais. Why? Because I don't think its fair to bring down her ratings if I already know she's not the writter for me. People seem to be drawn to bash authors they already have a history of not liking, and complaining about the same thing in every book of theirs they read. Well let's break the cycle!I wish her the best, and I hope many other people enjoy her books.