Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Fallen - Lauren Kate My younger sister said i would love this book... and she was right.(Well at least for the last part of the book)The beggining is very slow, and I know there's a build up on every first book in a series but this one barely kept my attention and focus until the good part. (which was the last fourth of the book or maybe less). Eventhough I had to go back and re-read paragraphs, cause I got kindda lost sometimes, I still liked it a little. There is alot going on in this book with both Cam and Daniel making Luce fell good and also her trying to spy on Daniels past, oh and lets not forget about the shadows that are becoming more and more present.An ok book but definitely not the best I've read.