Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Halo - Alexandra Adornetto I thought it was barely an ok book, and definitely not what I had expected.In my opinion Beth relies Way too much on Xavier, its almost like she cant function without him. I like instant love/over the top romance when its done right. This was way over the top. I understand the story and that she was fragile, eventhough she is an angel and all that, but I got kinda fed up by the middle of the book.Its an ok book but it could have EASILY been cut to half its size. And I think this is the lowest rating I have given out because I think everyone tastes are different so just because it wasn't entirely my cup-of-tea, doesn't mean you wont like it.I think I'll still read the next two books...maybe. To see if there is growth to the authors writing style.