Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
White Cat - Holly Black I keep going back and forth between 3.5 and 4 stars but my point is, this book is really quite good.I was not expecting to enjoy this as much as I did but the story is filled with twists and turns and just when you think you have it all figured out, another twist and your putting the pieces together again.The first 40-50 pages where a little confusing, OH and the ending! Wow, I was not expecting that at all but it only makes me want to keep reading this series. I dont want to seem rude or anything but, Ms. Black can you please hurry with the next book! Haha no preasure though. I can see why some people dont like the authors style of writting but to me the story was more important. Good book =).