Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1) - Laini Taylor "War is all we've been taught, but there are other ways to live. We can find them , Akiva. We can invent them. This is the beginning, here." She touched his chest and felt a rush of love for the heart that moved his blood, for his smooth skin and his scars and his unsoldierly tenderness. She took his hand and pressed it to her breast and said, "We are the beginning.""Your soul sings to mine. My soul is yours, and it always will be, in any world. No matter what happens-" His voice cracked, and he took a breath. "I need you to remember that I love you."10 status updates. 10 status updates! So what, you say? I don't really do them, that's what. Daughter of Smoke and Bone, isn't just a book. It's a work of art. A discovery. A love song. A stary night. A caress from a loved one. A feeling.I can't say anything about this book, that hasn't been said before. To say that I enjoyed it, loved it, would be an understatement. The book is simply lyrical. It is amazing from the very beginning, to the very last page. The idea of Karou and Akiva, their love story, wasn't completely original. Yet the way in which it came about to be, the way their story was told. I don't think another book has made me feel this way before.All the aspects going aroud were perfectly balanced. From the Urban Fantasy feel of the first half, to the more Paranormal and Romantic shift in the second half. There is not a section of this book that I didn't enjoy. That I didn't crave. That I didn't fall in love with.The ending...the ending.....*sigh* I just want book two now, that's all.