Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson, #3) - Darynda Jones Update, 4/13/2012Little insight into Reyes Farrow's mind and PoV: (Warning: The next scene will make you swoon, melt and want to read book 4 with more intensity than you thought possible.)http://www.darynda.com/the-trouble-with-charley/Original Review:I would seriously love a colection of those T-shit chapter titles!And Mrs Jones does it again. Do you know how much I am in love OBSESSED with this series. I have not felt like this since reading Mercy Thompson or Night Huntress or Fever!(Which, for the people who know me, is saying a whole freaken lot!)Its only been 6 months since I read the last book, and oh how I've missed it all. There is nothing like an action packed, suspense filled, sexual tension encased book. And this book has it all.First of all, Charley and Reyes are quickly becoming some of my favorite characters out there. Period. Now if you add to that, an amazing story, a great mistery or two and a whole entourage of outstanding side characters, then you get this. An extremly enjoyable, funny, engaging and consuming book. Because that is what you write Mrs Jones.I am (in case you haven't noticed) intensely pumped for the next book, which brings me to my only complaint. It will not be released until 2013, which means that instead of releasing these books every 6 months, they will now be released every year.(Never mind, the date has been moved to OCTOBER 31st, 2012) This makes me sad, but I have to say I understand. Mrs Jones is coming out with a new YA series and now she has to split up her time. I will be impatiently waiting for book 4, because all those loose ends this book are gonna drive me nuts! Thanks Darynda!PS. I really like what you did for the ending Mrs Jones. How betrayed Charlie felt towards Reyes and her dad. And how that drives her to Donovan? Very nice!Huge surprise to have Artemis as her guardian instead of Garret. I swear I almost cried when I thought he was dead! This is how attached I've becomed to these characters. =)