Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Fury - Shirley Marr 4.5 stars"The doctor is pushing me hard, waiting for me to break. But honey, I want to say, you can't break something that is already broken."Page 247.So I read this book thanks to a Traveling Book tour I joined at the group YA-MA. http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/51118And I'm really glad I joined.The book was dark, with some funny, sarcastic bits. But always kept me on my toes.It wasn't "PRETTY", it was REAL, and that's one of the things I liked most about it. I like authors, writing and books who push me out of my comfort zone, and still manage to make me like what I'm reading.The ride was bumpy, but not unpleasant to read. I loved to hate the characters in this book. They were stuck up and ungrateful. But that's the way they had been brought up, so it wasn't all their fault. And I think I could see the winds of change for some of them, which was nice. And the ending? Wow, I did not think this book would manage to make me cry, but it did.Over all, a great book. I would definitely recommend reading it.