Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Done Being Friends - Grace Teresa 2.5 starsAt the beginning I was interested, intrigued and excited, cause the book sounded really good. And it WAS entertaining, but then I started noticing stuff.Like how the dialogue went from very laid back, to very formal, when it came to the Main Characters and other side characters in the story. I would even say, TOO formal. Sometimes it felt like I was reading a Historical Fiction book, instead of Contemporary Fiction. But then there would be those few " 'Cos" words thrown in out of no where, and a much simpler dialogue, that had me thinking present time again. It was actually rather confusing, and somewhat uncomfortable to read.The story was good, but I found my self just wanting to get to the end by the time I reached the half way point. After Faith and Zac got together, things got rather boring. Not a bad book, but I wished there would have been more(and I don't more pages!).