Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Half-Blood - Jennifer L. Armentrout There's so much I want to say about this book, but its probably nothing that hasn't already been said. The good AND the bad.I feel a little guilty rating this so high, because of all the similarities to VA, but I really enjoyed the book. The question is: Did I like it BECAUSE it is so similar to VA?EDIT 1/24/2012Yes. I think I liked this book so much, BECAUSE it is so similar to VA, so I'm dropping my rating to 3 stars.The parts that seemed to be original, I found a little lacking. The dialogue was weaker and more sloppy than VA, and the book it self felt more juvenile.That's not to say the book wasn't good. And the few original twist were good too. I'm hoping the sequel will become its own, instead of another copy of VA, but since the whole foundation of the story is based on VA. Really, how original can it become? I'm holding out hope.