Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2) - Lisa Desrochers Well, it was entertaining. Some of the same complaints I had in book 1, where the MC was annoying(This increassed in this book).And OMG the love triangle....the love triangle!!!!As you can see, I am not fond of love triangles, unless done in a VERY good way. This one just irritated me and makes me want to read the final book JUST to find out, who she really loves in the end(which I can already predict, so why I'm so anxious, I don't know!)So why the 3 stars with so many complaints?The book was entertaining. It was sorta fun and it was easy to get throu. And the second half or the last third of the book, did improve. So there ya have it.Hopefully, I will read book 3 soon.