Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen, #2) - Rebecca Maizel Definitely not the direction I was sure the book was going to head. And I mean that in a good way.If it took so long to release this book, because it was a hard process to finally get to the end of this book...well then I understand.There is major growth by the end of the book, specially from Lenah, and we are letf with a tightness in our chests, that demands the next book and a Happy Ending in it.Big changes, love lost is found only to be separated again, and we finally get to experience first hand how amazing and huge the love between Lenah and Rhode is. Oh my Rhode...I feel so much for you. And Lenah, it took some guts to make the decision you made at the end. You have earned my respect.The humour and funny was brought by non other than the loyal Vicken, whom I absolutely fell for, and showed such a vulnerable side there at the end.All in all.....THIS WAS MOST ABSOLUTELY WORTH THE WAIT.I really am soooo excited to read the next book!***Fourth Edit***This is up on Netgalley people!!***Third Edit***I just saw Rebecca comment on someones review that this was released in the UK already. What???What about the US? When will it be released here??I've been waiting for 2 YEARS for this sequel. And now its gonna be 3?? I don't know how much more I can take before I give up. I want to cry right now...***Second Edit****Now it has been pushed to Febuary 2013. If I hadn't loved book 1 so much, I would just drop the series...why did I have to like book 1 soooo much??***First Edit***Was this pushed to be released in 2012???What the French?! Man I was really looking forward to its release this month(August 2011) and now.....URGH!