Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Burn Bright - Marianne de Pierres Ummmm, yeah....2.5 starsThis was a weeeeird book. I HATE the Main Character, Retra, with a passion and the first half of the book was absolutely confusing and a major info dump. But then the second half got pretty good, and I mean Lenoir was awesome. Sometimes creepy and scary, and yet I belive he was the best part of this book!Markes? Barf! I have no idea what Retra sees in him, but since she is very stupid, it kinda makes sense.I bumped the stars to 3, JUST because of Lenoir! Without him, this book would have been one of my VERY few 1-1.5 star books.But since he MADE this book, now I want to read book 2. *grumbles* More Retra...*grumbles some more*...Lenoir...*sigh*...Oh yeah, it's worth it!