Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
What's Left of Me - Kat Zhang This book was very original and engaging.I, truthfully, didn't think I was going to end up liking it as much as I did. But I was invested and very entertained from begining to end.I'm glad I took part of the Traveling Book tour, or otherwise I might not have read this. I am looking forward to book 2."Once upon a time, I had been strong enough to resist fading away. I'd been reduced to smoke, stripped of everything but a voice only Addie could hear. But I'd held on. I'd refused to go.I prayed now for the strength whatever came next.""A whole table of children, pretending we knew nothing, pretending we trusted our guardians. Pretending we weren't afraid."