Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Fifty Shades of Grey  - E.L. James 4 to 4.5 starsOriginally read October 10th-15th.What can I say, I'm a sucker for tormented, tramautized guys.Had I not been told this book was originally a fanfic of Twilight, I would have never guessed. There are minimal(if any) similarities to Twilight, so don't let that put you off(or on) from reading it.The story was good and I was pretty much dedicated from the begginig. The book kept me interested through out the whole book and I thought the big BANG was gonna come somewhat after the middle of the story, but I was wrong. The big HUGE bang wasn't delivered until the very end. And honestly, it boosted my rating from 3.5 stars to 4(or 4.5) stars.Right now I'm pretty burned out so I will come back later and elaborate on my crappy review. One thing is for sure, the book is GREAT. Read it!