Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
My Ex From Hell - Tellulah Darling It was ok. Some parts I kept rolling my eyes at, and then when I had the thought, "I should just DNF this", it picked up to a good part, and now I found my self thinking, "Oh yes! It just needs to stay like this until the end!". But it didn't.It was an up and down ride for me. Good parts, bad parts. Bored, entertained. And that confused me more, because I usually stick to one feeling for a while.I think the writing style is fast paced. A little too fast paced? I think for me, yes. I would have liked a little more detail to some conversations and scenes. But it also meant I wasn't hung up on a long ass description that might have been unnecessary. So like I said, conflicted emotions.I think I enjoyed more that this authors debut, [bc:Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide to Getting Girls|15720761|Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide to Getting Girls|Tellulah Darling|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1340659360s/15720761.jpg|21393665]. Not as much as I was hoping unfortunatelly. But enought to want to continue with the series? Yes.2.5Carina Says OKCarina Wishes She Had LovedThank you Netgalley for providing me with a copy to review.