Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Frostbite - Richelle Mead Moving right along on my reread of this series!Originally read October 12th to 13th, 2010.What else could I have expected from the sequel to Vampire Academy but an amazing book?I was so afraid that, like in many book series, Fostbite wouldnt live up to its predecesor. Well Im more than happy to say that if I had more stars to give I certainly would.Frostbite is packed with Drama, Romance, Anger, Action, Lose, redemption and something that(for me) was missing alittle in the first book, a happy ending. I had told my self that I would slowly enjoy reading this book, but who was I kidding? Once I started reading it was impossible to stop, so I did what I do best. Read through most of the night and woke up to finish it off.Love this book and now with more confidence that the next books will be just as good if not better, I shall keep reading them. =)