Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Broken - Megan Hart Original Read: May 17th-18th 2011***Wow......wow.....I can't believe I'm giving this book 5 stars! Not because it doesn't deserve them, cause it most certainly does. But because in the erotica genre, it is really hard to find books with a REAL story to them, and even more difficult to find books with a GREAT STORY to them, but man I have to take my hat off to Megan Hart.Does this have insanely hot sex scenes? Yes, quite alot through out the whole book and they are VERY explicit. But the story it self and how it is developed is even better than those scenes. I know, I can't believe it either!Sadie is 'trapped' in a relationship that isn't really a relationship with Joe. Enduring story after story he brings to her every month. In the mean time also struggling with her marriage to Adam at home and helping people with their own ploblems, since she is a psychiotrist.I thought for sure I knew where the author was heading with this book time after time, and time after time I was surprised by the twists she threw in the mix. One minute I was rooting for Joe, the next for Adam and the next for Sadie her self. This book made me feel all kinds of emotions. Sadness, anger, lust, sympathy, exasperation, compation, love, and I could go on and on!Ina genre dominated mostly by vage stories with hot scenes, this book is more than a refreshment to find. I will absolutely, without a doubt read more from Megan Hart. What a brilliant writter!