Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter
Fifth Grave Past the Light - Darynda Jones Is there anything left to say about this series/books that hasn't been said before?Ok, how about:~If you haven't read these already, what are you waiting for??~There are heaps of sarcasm and humor on all books.~Most body parts and material possessions get named!~The sexual tension(and release) is off the charts!~The mysteries, plot, climax, discoveries, characters, etc. They're all so much more polished than in previous books. I've loved all books in this series, but this book is by far the best.~Charley Davidson is awesome!~So.Much.Reyes.Farrow.In.This.Book.~The ending. THE ENDING!!!! I was planning on writing a much more detailed review for this book, but it would be cruel to spoil all the juicy goodness, to deprive everyone from experiencing all the awesomeness on their own.As you all know by now, I am a huge fan of this series. I absolutely adore it! So yes, I go into a little bit of fangirling mode when I read and talk about them. But I promise you, it's with good reason. So like I said, if you still haven't given them a try, do!Happy Readings!Carina ApprovedCarina LovesCarina Says Must ReadCarina Says Awesomeness ********Before Read********Guess what my lovely sister, Mirna, got me for my Birthday????Clue:It's purple with pink. It's 339 pages. It's hardcover. I'm reading it right now. Aaaaaand it's signed by the author......Be jealous, biatches!!!!!