Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

King of Sword and Sky (Tairen Soul)

King of Sword and Sky - C.L. Wilson In a 'small' recap, here is what happens in this book:***********MIGHT BE SPOILERISH************Rain and Ellysetta arrive at The Fading Lands and they are warmly welcomed by the Tairen, but not so much by the Fey, who are very suspicious but at the same time very drawn to Ellysetta. The Tairen are still dying. and Ellysetta gets right to work on trying to figure out how to save the kitling that are still unhatched. Without intentionaly meaning for it to happen, Ellysetta helps the Fey (specifically Marissa), and the unfertility that has been upon them.In the mean time, the High Mage is building up his army of Tairen Soul, but more tha anything, he still wants to catch Ellysetta off guard to strike another mark upon her.The War is eminent and Rain, with the help of Bel and Gaen, start training the Fey. This causes alot of trouble with the High Council and Chatoks, since they consider Gaen to be dishonorable.A big HUGE secret about Ellysetta's mon and sisters is revealed, and I can honestly say that there is NO WAY I saw that coming. It makes me sympathize and hate Ellysetta's mom even more.In the End, we discover that Ellysetta has more than 2 sets of parents, how the High Mage is breading Tairen Souls, and Ellysetta figures out how to save the Kitlings but at an outrageous price.Another incredible book.Another brilliant story.Outstanding events taking place.Amazing discoveries.Heart sttoping conflicts revealed and added.This series is an unstopable force, that will sweep you off your feet, leave you breathless and begging for the next book NOW!