Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Comfort Food

Comfort Food - Kitty Thomas Wow...after reading good books, but not 5 star books for a long while. I stumble upon 2 of my fav books of all time back to back! I feel lucky!This book deals with a very hard topic, and if you add the erotica part then, not many people would feel comfortable reading it. But I loved it. It was facinating to read on and see how the 'master' broke Emily. Emily is such an intelligent woman, and she new what was being done to her, so she took the rational way to stay alive. She complied to her captors needs, and in the end, she got more than a huge "Stockholm syndrome". Her view on the world shifted, even after she was set free, she found her self not fiting in. She realized, she had never fit in, but now she just didn't have the energy topretend she did.One thing is more than certain. This will NOT be the only Kitty Thomas book I will be reading!