Carina505

I Am Carina And I Speak For The Books!

This Same Earth (Volume 2)
Elizabeth Hunter

Rogue (Werecats, Book 2)

Rogue - Rachel Vincent What can I say aboout Rogue besides that I loved it?Marc and Fayth are finally together and everything is right in the world. Riiiiight. Well if a crazy ex (whom Fayth turned Stray by accident) and a crazy jungle cat out to kill you isnt enough to tumble your relationship, never fear, Fayth is here!She drives Marc away by not promising any kind of commitment to him. Yes Marc dumps Fayth and now Jace is "free" to make a move on her. AGAIN.I sorry, cause I love Jace, and I feel really bad that he's suffering over Fayth but just like in Vampire Academy I loved Adrian, but I always felt in my heart that Dimitri and Rose were meant to be together, just like they ended up. And now I feel in my heart that Marc and Fayth are meant for each other, and deep down I know they'll end up together.I love the action, the conflicts, the drama and the characters. Now I cant wait to start book 3!!